It is our dedication to customer service that has made Haddon Storage a leader in the industry for over a decade. We are committed to being the most convenient, secure, and professional storage facility in the area. Visit us in West Collingswood Heights, New Jersey, today, to check out our different storage units, as well as our outdoor storage area for vehicles.
7. When storing delicate heirlooms, use specially constructed boxes, such as wardrobe boxes, and utilize dehumidifiers to prevent mildew buildup.
8. Store furniture carefully on boards or pallets.
9. Cover mattresses and store them flat on level surfaces.
10. Store small items, such as pots and pans, in large appliances, including stoves or refrigerators.
11. Break down items, such as table legs, and store large furniture, such as tabletops and sofas, on end to save space.
12. Use protective covers and treat wood surfaces before storing.
13. When storing business files, label all boxes and construct aisles so files are easily seen and accessible.
14. Clean furniture, boxes, and the storage unit of all food and perishables